Saturday, August 27, 2011

8/27/2011

Seth:
Well this week has been a bit more stressful than the last. The start of the internship kind of wears me out. I am figuring out that office work is not for me. I do not enjoy getting information from people I don't know. Maybe I am having some home sick symptoms and need to chill out, suck it up and try harder but I would really like to go home. In TN I could make money while being around people I love and enjoy. I always knew New York was another world from the south and I thought that I could adapt, but boy was I wrong. I'm not so sure I can handle it. I guess I need to give it more time. Anyway, I believe I have an interview for Best Buy in the coming week so maybe I can be miserable there.


"When I think of Home."

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment