Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Can't wait til next month.

Well I try to do these things once a month but I have exciting news that I can't wait til next month to tell you because well next month I wont be living in NYC anymore.

Thats right. I have been offered a job at Florida Studio Theatre in Sarasota Florida and I have accepted. I am really excited about this. I will be doing their 2012-2013 season which I have no idea if the shows have been posted but you can check out their website at http://www.floridastudiotheatre.org.
I will also be taking classes, workshops, doing rehearsals, and understudying roles. This is a super big step for me in my acting career.

Thanks for all the support while I tried it out in NYC. When I get the chance to come back you know I wont hesitate.

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment